One of our partner companies specializing in the gold trade, based in Guinea Conakry and associated with a Swiss refinery, and that both act in full authority and responsibility under penalty of perjury and thus confirms the sale and transfer 1 ton per month to the buyer’s airport, under the terms and conditions specified below.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- COMMODITY: The gold was deposited in powder at the central bank of Conakry, it will be converted before export to Buyer’s refinery at the expense of the bank, by an approved refinery, into lingots of 250g, 500g, or 1 kg depending on the needs of the buyer
- QUANTITY: (1,000 kg – 1 ton per month) for a minimum one-year contract, and renewable at the buyer’s request
- PRICE: 46,000 USD facilitators’ commission included
- FORM: 1 KILO BARS OF GOLD STANDARD
- PURITY: 96,08% OR BETTER
- FINENESS: 22+ CARATS
- ORIGIN: GUINEA CONAKRY
- DELIVERY: CIF
- FIRST TRANCHE: The possibility of testing a quantity of not less than 50 kilograms, provided that a contract of 12 tons is signed in the first year to benefit from this price.
- SUBSEQUENT TRANCHES: X 12 months = …. Kg
- PAYMENT: Bank Transfer MT-103
- PAYMENT WARRANTY: Confirmed, Unconditional, Irrevocable Standby Letter of Credit ( SBLC), via swift MT-760, Valid for one year and one day
2. DOCUMENTS ACCOMPANYING GOODS (TRANSPORTATION DOCUMENTATION)
This delivery shall be accompanied by:
- A Certificate of Origin
- A Certificate of Ownership
- Copies of Commercial Invoice from the consigner
- Certificate of Non-Criminal Origin
- Shippers Instruction for airway bill Issuing
- The terms and conditions of this offer will be confirmed by an FCO of the seller after receipt of this signed and stamped offer from the buyer.
- Seller issue signed FCO.
- Buyer returns signed FCO and attach a letter of intent.
- Seller endorsed the signed FCO by the buyer.
- Buyer returns signed copies of the contract countersigned by the seller by fax or email which will be considered as original.
- After completing all the administrative formalities the seller submits to the buyer all the documents accompanying the goods to the destination specified.
- Payment release to seller’s Bank via T/T within 3 banking days.
All costs up to the buyer’s refinery, (Transport, GOVERNMENTAL taxes etc …) are the responsibility of the Swiss refinery which it will take care of as a partner of the sellers
The buyer and seller each declare to one another that the goods offered in this document is for sale and the source of funds used for the purchase of the goods are not contradictory to any of the below-mentioned laws and are not connected to any illegal activity or criminal origin:
- The law on drug trafficking in 1986
- The Crimes Act 1988
- Prevention of terrorism (Temporary Provisions) Act 1989
- The criminal justice system (International Cooperation) Act 1990
- The Criminal Justice Act 1993
- Trade Secret 1979: Economic Espionage Act of 1993 [18 USC 1839 (3)]
- The Anti-Terrorism Act and the Patriot Act I and II.
We remain at your disposal for any further information regarding this deal for any interested buyer ready to do business with us.