The seller, acting with all authority and responsibility under penalty of perjury, confirming his availability to sell gold, subject to the terms, conditions defined below.
1- TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- COMMODITY: GOLD BULLION ( AURUM UTALIUM ) AU
- QUANTITY: 100 kg
- PRICE: -15% LMBA: 10% for Buyer + 5% for mediators:
- Group that sells on behalf of gold miners: 2% \”CLOSED\”
- Company overseesing the deal: 1.5% \”CLOSED\”
- Group that represents the buyer: 1.5% \”OPEN\”
- FORM: 1 KILO BARS OF GOLD STANDARD
- PURITY: 96,08% OR BETTER
- FINENESS: 22+ CARATS
- ORIGIN: GUINEA CONAKRY
- DELIVERY: SENEGAL (DAKAR)
- FIRST TRANCHE: 10 kg trial Shipment
- SUBSEQUENT TRANCHES: 100X 12 months = 1,200 Kg
- DURATION: Minimum 12 MONTHS
- PAYMENT GUARANTY: SBLC (Stand By Letter of Credit), MT103
2- DOCUMENTS: ACCOMPANYING MERCHANDISE (TRANSPORTATION DOCUMENTATION)
This delivery shall be accompanied by:
- A Certificate of Origin
- A Certificate of Ownership
- Copies of Commercial Invoice from the consigner
- Certificate of Non-Criminal Origin
- Shippers Instruction for airway bill Issuing
3- SELLING PROCEDURES
- The buyer sends us a letter of intent for this deal confirming their acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this offer
- Seller will issue signed FCO.
- Buyer returns signed FCO and attach a letter of intent.
- Seller endorses the signed FCO by the buyer.
- Buyer returns signed copies of the contract countersigned by the seller by fax or email which will be considered as original.
- After completing all the administrative formalities the seller submits to the buyer all the documents accompanying the goods to the destination specified.
- Payment release to seller\’s Bank via T/T within 3 banking days.
- After the inspection and evaluation of the product the buyer pays 100% 72 hours after the final result of the refinery of his choice by bank transfer to an account indicated by the seller.
- GOVERNMENT TAXES BCRG 3% commission paid BY THE SELLER
The buyer and seller each declare to one another that the goods offered in this document is for sale and the source of funds used for the purchase of the goods are not contradictory to any of the below-mentioned laws and are not connected to any illegal activity or criminal origin:
- The law on drug trafficking in 1986
- The Crimes Act 1988
- Prevention of terrorism (Temporary Provisions) Act 1989 d. The criminal justice system (International Cooperation) Act 1990
- The Criminal Justice Act 1993
- Trade Secret 1979: Economic Espionage Act of 1993 [18 USC 1839 (3)]
- The Anti-Terrorism Act and the Patriot Act I and II.
The terms and conditions of this offer shall be confirmed by the buyer and the seller in an FCO exchanged between them, the original copy of the contract will be made available and exchanged during the visit of the buyer or his representative in SENEGAL (DAKAR).