Our close cooperation with lawyers from major MANAT TMT suppliers approved by the Central Bank of Turkmenistan (CBT) allows us to make it easier for new MANAT TMT investors to conclude investment contracts (MANAT TMT – EURO) Bank to Bank and Cash to Bank)
Turkmenistan Manat to Euro
Amount: From 30 Billion Manats TMT or more
The prices Net and Gross for 1 million MANAT TMT are very competitive
We work with investors or their representatives with great flexibility.
- The exchange of MANAT TMT is done only in EURO – Turkmenistan Manat to Euro
- After the exchange of the necessary information, the agreement on the quantity desired by the new investor, and the acceptance of the prices applied by our Service Providers, and since all transactions are checked before being validated by the competent authorities, we must absolutely have the following documents to send them to lawyers and specialists for verification, after verification, the representatives of the provider contact the new investor directly to formalize the process and the conditions of the contract:
- A Letter of Intent mentioning the 934 account either for C2B and B2B, and specifying the desired sum of MANAT TMT, the accepted prices (Net and Gross), the exchange schedule, and the acceptance of the conditions proposed by the provider.
- The buyer’s CIS and his passport to check if he is not blacklisted by the central bank (CBT) and that he is authorized to exchange his Euros for Manat TMT,
- After acceptance of the deal by the CBT, the Client must send an RWA by which his bank confirms the financial capacity of the equivalence of the MANAT TMT purchased, (this step can be done between the bank officers on both sides)
- Validation and signature of contracts and start of the deal within a week.