SPECIFICATION OF RUSSIAN UREA 46%
- NITROGEN 46.0% BY WEIGHT MINIMUM
- MOISTURE 0.3% MAXIMUM **BIURET 1% MAXIMUM BYWEIGHT
- FISPER 0.35 MAXIMUM
- ANTI-CAKING AGENT 0.5% MAXIMUM
- FREE AMMONIA 160 PXT PPM MAXIMUM
- GRANULATION DIMENSION FROM 1-4 MM: 90% MINIMUM
- DIMENSION LESS THAN 1 MM: ABSENCE
- MELTING POINT @ 1 32 DEGREE CENTIGRADE
- COLOUR PURE WHITE
- ODOR THRESHOLD ODORLESS OR SLIGHT AMMONIA
- BOILING POINT DECOMPOSES BEFORE BOILING
- HAZARDOUS INGREDIENTS NONE ACCORDING TO CONTROLLED PRODUCT
- NON-CLOTTED 100% FREE FROM HARMFUL SUBSTANCES
- INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED STANDARD FOR UREA 46% PRILLED
- FREE-FLOWING, TREATED WITH ANTI-CAKING TREATMENT
- FREE FROM IMPURITIES, SAND, DUST, AND CERTIFIED NON RADIOACTIVE
- PHYSICAL STATE SOLID @ 2 0 DEGREES CENTIGRADE – 101KPA WHITE GRANULES +SPECIFIC GRAVITY S OLID @ 2 0 DEGREES CENTIGRADE – 1.335 T/ M3
- VAPOR DENSITY NOT APPLICABLE
- MOLECULAR WEIGHT 60.065
- FLOATABILITY IN WATER – SINKS, AND MIXES
if the amount of order is less than 10 million USD, then the following procedure applies
- On receipt of this completed signed/sealed Full Cooperate Offer, the buyer shall issue The ICPO upon verification Seller will issue a Draft Contract for both parties Countersigning.
- Within 10 banking days, Buyer shall review, countersign, and/or made any necessary Amendments.
- Within 4 banking days from lodging the Agreement in both banks, Buyer’s Bank shall Transfer 30% Down Payment.
- Within (7) banking days of the receipt of Buyer’s Down Payment, the Seller shall submit full POP.
- The initial shipment of XXXXXXX MT product Delivery within 30-45 days from the Date of Down Payment.
if the amount of order is more than 10 million USD, then the following procedure applies
- On receipt of this completed signed Full Corporate Offer, Buyer shall issue the ICPO + SBLC/BG DRAFT along with bank credentials and import permission. Upon verification, the Seller will issue a Draft Contract for both parties countersigning.
- Within 5 banking days, Buyer shall review, countersign and/or make any necessary amendments; the seller shall sign & seal the final SPA and send it to the Buyer and both parties submit it to their respective banks.
- Within 7 banking days, the Buyer`s bank shall issue the SBLC/ BG MT 760 the financial instrument must be issued or confirmed and guaranteed as prior agreed between the parties.
- Within 5 banking days after receipt and acceptance of the SBLC / BG by the Seller`s bank, Seller Within 14 banking will provide the Buyer`s bank with the following POP documentation:
- Commitment to deliver the product – Bill of Lading – Company registration certificate
- Passport certificate of the product – Certificate of SGS issued at the loading port
- The first shipment of product shall be delivered to the destination port within 20-35 days from the date of issuance of POP, and further shipments continue until the Agreement quantity is shipped and delivered.
- The final payment shall be done by SWIFT MT 103 TT within 5 banking days after the final invoice and title transfer after Q&Q at the destination port for each shipment.
- The monthly delivery contract shall be automatically revolving within the specified delivery dates, as per the SPA that would be signed between Buyer and Seller.