- COMMODITY: Gold Dore Bars (AU METAL)
- FORM: Gold Bars, 1 kg each, with 96%-99% (+/-2% Deviation) purity for export
- PRICE: Minus percent (7.5%) net to the buyer based on LBMA after fixing price day, same day of the final assay at buyer final destination refinery per kilos for pure gold (impurities deducted).
- PURE GOLD: Purity is 995.95 % [24 karats] (+/- 2% Deviation) upon final refinement.
- QUANTITY: To specify
- Trial Shipment: Allowed
- ORIGIN: Origin of the Gold Bars is the Republic of Ghana and/or any other country not under embargo regarding gold export.
- SUPPLY MODE: To specify
- PAYMENT TERMS: Bank instrument before the shipment commence following by MTT wire transfer to the seller’s bank account after final assay..
First come, first served.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.